Tuesday 3 November 2009

A noise in the middle of the night

One day I was watching TV when I heard a noise. I was alone because my parents had gone to Mar del Plata. I didn`t go because I had to study.

I was very frightened, for this reason I closed all the doors. Then I heard another noise, I looked through the window and I saw a shadow. Some minutes later, somebody knocked at the door, I asked: “Who are you?” and nobody answered. Then he began to hit the door and cried some words but I didn`t understand.

At this moment I called the police. Ten minutes later the police arrived and arrested him. They said that he was a drunk man who wanted to rob.

When the police left my house I closed all the doors and windows and I went to bed. I hope I will never see this man again .
by Juan Andrés (2nd year)

No comments:

Post a Comment